[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Tue Nov 21 08:23:27 EST 2006

[btw:]

Is possible to avoid localized version of TeXShop?
Claus is right, and working with the English version also makes
cooperation via this list easier, of course.

But is it possible to let TeXShop run in English *and keep* the
Language/International settings in System Preferences set e.g. to
German?

Steffen