[OS X TeX] Problems with Utopia in Gerben's TeXLive

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Tue Nov 21 17:01:32 EST 2006

Le 21-nov.-06 à 22:42, Claus Gerhardt a écrit :

> I texed in TeXLive 2005 and ot worked. Below is the log.
>
> Claus

In fact, I think it is not working, either ;-) You have the same line
as I have got myself at the end of your log file:

> Warning: /usr/local/texprograms/pdflatex (file putr8a.pfb): cannot
> open Type 1
> font file for reading

I am pretty sure this line means that the Utopia font is not
recognized...

You surely have the same result as mine : the pdf is produced when I
compile my .tex file, but it is not written with the Utopia fonts, as
it should be. Instead, I get a rather horrible (very small) font I
have never seen before. Not at all the same as I used to obtain with
teTeX...

Franck Pastor