[OS X TeX] writing sty files

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Wed Nov 22 08:01:07 EST 2006

On Nov 21, 2006, at 5:37 PM, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> On 21-nov-2006, at 17:54, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> In addition to that: there is a comment.sty, which probably allows
> you to define similar behaviour in the else part.

The memoir class implements the package comments.sty (or some
modification of it). However, the command \newcomment{} that I need
is defined in memoir, not in comments.sty. As you say, I should
probably be able to accomplish what I want using the original
comment.sty instead of memoir's implementation of it; nevertheless, I
use memoir quite a bit, so this is not a limitation for me right now.

Thanks

Themis