[OS X TeX] Combining two-columns output with rotation

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Nov 29 07:13:02 EST 2006

On Nov 29, 2006, at 3:31 AM, delanoy at math.univ-lyon1.fr wrote:

>  I should like my text presented in two columns, and rotated
> rightwards
> (so that the columns will be larger). The best I've found so far is to
> combine
> the command \landspace (from package lspace) with the environment
> "multicols" (from package multicol).
>   Does anyone have a better idea ?
>   One of the drawbacks with my solution is that there is no spacing
> between the two columns.

?!?

multicol by default puts space (\columnsep == 10pt) between columns.

Add to or change this to what you need using \addtolength or \setlength

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain information
which is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient(s), any usage,  dissemination, disclosure, or
action taken in  reliance on it is prohibited.  The reliability of  this
method of communication cannot be guaranteed.  Email can be intercepted,
corrupted, delayed, incompletely transmitted, virus-laden,  or otherwise
affected during transmission. Reasonable steps have been taken to reduce
the risk of viruses, but we cannot accept liability for damage sustained
as a result of this message. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it and notify the sender.