[OS X TeX] Benchmarks on various machines

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Oct 5 06:10:31 EDT 2006

Le 5 oct. 06 à 03:08, Geoff Vallis a écrit :

> If anyone wants to see the actual book, which is a graduate-level
> fluid mechanics book using the lucida family of fonts for both text
> and mathematics, go to:
>   http://www.princeton.edu/~gkv/aofd
>
> Finally, let me thank everyone on the list for help over the years.
> This made the writing of the book, or at least figuring out how to
> typeset it nicely, much easier. I'm afraid I've been a sponge and
> not a spigot of information!

Very nice book indeed. It's actually quite close to my research topic
(my PhD thesis started with essentially your figure 2.7 on its first
page), and is exactly the research topic of close colleagues of mine;
I will point the book to their attention.

Bruno Voisin

Bruno Voisin
Laboratory of Geophysical and Industrial Flows
LEGI, BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Phone: +33 4 76 82 50 45
Fax: +33 4 76 82 52 71
Email: Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr / bvoisin at mac.com
Web: www.legi.hmg.inpg.fr/~voisin/english.html