[OS X TeX] Error message with multind

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Oct 8 08:29:00 EDT 2006

Below is applescript that offers a dialog to name the basename of
your .idx file running makindex and printing the index. It needs
Flashmode-downloadable.

Claus

-- Applescript
-- Apply only to an already saved file.
-- Claus Gerhardt, Nov. 2004

(* The subroutine setnamebbedit returns baseName, texName, pdfName,
namePath, dirName, dirNameunquoted, and saves the document of window
texName.
*)
set previewer to "TeXShop"
--set previewer to "Acrobat  6.0.1 Professional"
--set previewer to "Preview"
--set previewer to "TeXniscope"

if previewer is equal to "Acrobat  6.0.1 Professional" then
	set process_name to "acrobat"
else
	set process_name to previewer
end if

tell application "TeXShop"
	get path of document of window 1
	set fileName to result
end tell
set scriptPath to (do shell script "dirname " & "~/Library/Flashmode/
Subroutines/ex")
set scriptPath to scriptPath & "/setnametsn.scpt"
set scriptName to POSIX file scriptPath as alias
set scriptLiB to (load script scriptName)
tell scriptLiB
	set {baseName, texName, pdfName, namePath, dirName, dirNameunquoted,
logName, logPath, rtfName, docName} to setnametsn(fileName)
end tell

set dialogName to "What is the basename of your index file? The
suffix is assumed to be idx."

set bsaename to the text returned of (display dialog dialogName
default answer baseName buttons {"Cancel", "OK"} default button "OK")

set shellScript to "cd " & dirName & ";"
set shellScript to shellScript & "~/Library/Flashmode/bin/makeindexc
" & baseName
do shell script shellScript

set shellScript to "cd " & dirName & ";"
set shellScript to shellScript & "~/Library/Flashmode/bin/pdflatexc
" & texName
do shell script shellScript

set fileLog to namePath & ".ilg"
set theFile to POSIX file fileLog as alias
set thePDF to POSIX file pdfName

tell application "TeXShop"
	activate
	open theFile
end tell

set thePDF to POSIX file pdfName

set scriptPath to (do shell script "dirname " & "~/Library/Flashmode/
Subroutines/ex")
set scriptPath to scriptPath & "/preview_bbedit.scpt"
set scriptName to POSIX file scriptPath as alias
set scriptLiB to (load script scriptName)
tell scriptLiB
	preview_bbedit(docName, thePDF, previewer, process_name)
end tell

--end clicked