[OS X TeX] 1/2" margins

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Wed Oct 11 14:44:35 EDT 2006

Le 11 oct. 06 à 20:32, Alain Schremmer a écrit :

> For some documents, though, I would prefer the margins to be 1/2"
> all around an 8 1/2 by 11 page.
>
> Is there a way to achieve that by renewing something?
>
> (I don't even know how to get 1/2" margins as I got lost in
> Companion2ed.)

Try using the geometry.sty package. It gives you a lot of control on
the geometry of the page. what you want could be achieved by the lines

\usepackage{geometry}
\geometry{paperheight=11in, paperwidth=8.5in, top=0.5in,
bottom=0.5in, left=0.5in, right=0.5in}

There is some fine print regarding headers and footers, so be sure to
read the documentation...

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)