[OS X TeX] updating everythin

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Oct 14 09:53:01 EDT 2006

My tetex installation is still from 2005 and I haven't felt the need
to update it. Unless you are missing some features a newer version
would provide I recommend to wait at least till the TeX Live
migration is done, as Gerben has already pointed out.

However, an update of your OS to 10.4.8 seems more important to me,
since then you could use TS 2.10beta2 which is a real improvement
over the 1.xx versions, especially the synchronization - no pdfsync
is necessary anymore.

Claus