[OS X TeX] MacTeX and LaTeX package documentation

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 15 08:15:40 EDT 2006

Franck Pastor wrote:

> Le 15-oct.-06 à 12:20, André Bellaïche a écrit :
>

>> P.S. Before clicking on them, now I know this is possible, I can guess
>> the meaning of 3 icons, on the 8 displayed on the Texdoc/CTAN page.
>> Maybe 5, if icons number 3 and 4 both mean package.
>>

> Note that if you let the cursor of your mouse lay upon the icon during
> several seconds, a small windows pops up with a small explanation inside.

In addition, the status line of your browser shows you the URL of the links.

In addition, in the top menu there is a "Home" entry which opens a page
with a very long list of detailed explanations of all these icons.

I seems prolonged contact with the Mac interface has the potential to
transform normally intelligent persons into babies that start crying as
soon as their infant formula doesn't have exactly the right temperature.

--
Martin