[OS X TeX] i-Installer updated to 2.83

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Mon Oct 16 15:30:14 EDT 2006

Hmm, I have been working on further fixes and changes and did not
plan to release my current version (2.83) yet, but I had forgotten
about the automatic ConTeXt i-Package update.

Hence, the ConTeXt i-Package has been automatically updated with a
new version of ConTeXt beta, but it was already locally configured
for i-Installer version 2.83.

So, I am forced to update i-Installer to 2.83 and as a result also
update all the i-Packages because there is an incompatibility between
the current i-Package and the new version.

I apologize for the mess, it is the result of the security fix I
wanted to publish immediately and which has forced a publishing cycle
on me in the middle of serious maintanance.