[OS X TeX] A question from a new member

Frederic Andres lillumultipass at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 18 04:57:57 EDT 2006

Ok, so I have downloaded Bibdesk and assigned it to work with TexShop.
Then, I tried a cite command but when I pressed F5, the list was a list
of words starting with the letter I had typed and not a list of
references. Then, I tried to open my .bib file in Bibdesk and here what
it says:"
Alert
[NSCFDictionnary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil value"

and when I press OK, nothing happens; I mean, my bibliography does not
seem to load in Bibdesk.

As to the ref command, it didn't work either.
I have also tried to close and reload Texshop but now when I press F5, I
don't even get the list of words...

Well, well... I guess I have some investigations to do...