[OS X TeX] Is there a Latex package for creating html slidy presentations?

Eitan Gurari gurari at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Oct 19 22:25:04 EDT 2006

 > It almost perfectly works with jsMath  (I added
 >  <SCRIPT>
 >       jsMath.Setup.Script("plugins/tex2math.js");
 >       jsMath.Synchronize();
 >     </SCRIPT>

What for?  The command line

    htlatex try "xhtml,jsmath" " -cmozhtf"

introduces the script

    <script type="text/javascript" src="jsMath/jsMath.js"></script>

and it seems sufficient at my place (at least for Mozilla and MSIE).

 > however some latex commands in the generated code like {aligned}
 > jsMath refused to recognize.

Miniature complete sample source files, each demonstrating a problem in
isolation?

 > Thanks! While results are not ideal they are still better than anyone
 > could expect.

Bug reports can be very helpful in improving the performance of the
involved tools.

 > However with MathML I have some problems.

Miniature complete sample source files demonstrating the problems?

-eitan