[OS X TeX] OgreKit unavailable for some users (TeXShop)

André Bellaïche abellaic at math.jussieu.fr
Sat Oct 21 18:52:57 EDT 2006

Le 22 oct. 06 à 00:32, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> On Oct 21, 2006, at 5:14 PM, André Bellaïche wrote:
>
>> The "Property List Editor" in Applications/Utilities
>
> Howdy,
>
> Can you change the type to Boolean within that editor?

I have changed class "string" into class "boolean" for the UseOgreKit
line (YES is changed into Yes), but nothing changes in the behaviour
of TeXShop. (I have not yet tried the command line suggested by Peter
Dyballa.)

I guess that the application is able to recognize the string "YES" as
a boolean, as a string is used instead of a boolean on many lines of
TeXShop.plist. Furthermore, in the preference panel, OgreKit is
checked (blue light).