[OS X TeX] R, paradigm to bring into the LaTeX world?

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Mon Oct 23 11:42:01 EDT 2006

On Oct 23, 2006, at 10:21 AM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> I didn't know that \atop is a command of amsmath, but googling
> reveiled it immediately, though I assume that you knew it from the
> start. Hitting then  the icon of the amsmath pdf documentation
> which is stored handily in the side bar of my Finder windows, I got
> the description in another five seconds; total search time 10 seconds.
>
> This example reveils that your request is neither reasonable nor
> necessary.
>
> Claus

I google it too, that's how I found it. But what if fate had me
thrown in a deserted island with no internet connection, just my
laptop and and an unlimited supply of solar power? I've resolved that
if I ever find myself in such likely situation, I'll write a book
with everything I know, for the benefit of future generations. I'd
hate to have that plan fail because I forgot the syntax of \atop... :-)

Themis