[OS X TeX] BiBTeX problems

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Oct 26 04:24:32 EDT 2006

Am 26.10.2006 um 03:17 schrieb Claus Gerhardt:

> Then at least my bibtexc macro should work from within TS, maybe
> even TS's bibtex command, but I don't know which shell script TS is
> using.

The sources indicate that it's using the binary bibtex (or jbibtex)
directly.

I remember that bibtex quite often did not work as other TeX
programmes work. There are also problems with finding BibTeX style
files. So I once decided to create sym-links of all BibTeX files
needed in the directory with the TeX sources.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration."
                                              -Donald Knuth