[OS X TeX] Displaying a LaTeX beamer presentation

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Oct 26 07:49:56 EDT 2006

On Oct 25, 2006, at 7:00 PM, Adam M. Goldstein wrote:

> Preview's slide show feature is a nuisance, though, because it has
> its own set of slide show commands. I haven't figured out how to
> work around them. They appear on the screen in front of the PDF.

If you are referring to the slide controls (next/previous/fit to
screen/close), you can hide them by clicking anywhere on the screen
but they will reappear as soon as you move the mouse. This means that
once you've hidden them you should not touch the mouse anymore. (I
don't know what Apple was thinking...)

Themis