[OS X TeX] LaTeX programming primer

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:09:05 EDT 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:01:24 +0200, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:

> Kopka & Daly, though useful, uses often a mixture of plain TeX and LaTeX
> constructs. In the long run, given plain TeX commands won't necessarily
> be supported in LaTeX 3, that might be a problem.

I have no desire to put the macros from plain into LaTeX3. Not to say that
they are all rubbish and some will certainly appear but the names will be
different.

However we are certainly thinking about what to do about that situation.
We might produce an emulation layer for 2e->3 but let's see.
--
Morten