[OS X TeX] can't delete folders in Trash

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Sun Oct 29 05:34:45 EST 2006

Morning.

Some weeks ago I've put my old bera fonts into the trash and
installed the fonts new. Today I thought it would be a good idea to
empty the trash can. But it failed. I've checked the situation in
Terminal. And now I'm absolutely concerned:

  [1] albook:~/.Trash fv$ ls -al
  [2] total 24
  [3] drwx------    5 fv  fv   170 Oct 29 11:07 .
  [4] drwx------   23 fv  fv   884 Oct  7 16:06 ..
  [5] -rw-------    1 fv  fv  6148 Oct 27 11:31 .DS_Store
  [6] drwxr-xr-x    7 fv  fv   238 Apr 23  2006 _map
  [7] drwxr-xr-x   12 fv  fv   408 Apr 23  2006 bera
  [8] -rw-r--r--    1 fv  fv    27 Oct  2 21:19 zwei Bescheide.url
  [9] albook:~/.Trash fv$ rm -d bera
[10] rm: bera: Directory not empty
[11] albook:~/.Trash fv$ cd bera
[12] albook:~/.Trash/bera fv$ ls -al
[13] albook:~/.Trash/bera fv$

Why do I not can delete bera? Is it empty or is it not?

TIA and kind regards. Friedrich

--
»Ein Wunder ist, was man nicht erklären kann aber kein Recht zu
leugnen hat.« (Anita Albus)