[OS X TeX] TeXLive: hyphenation patterns, font maps

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Sun Oct 29 08:25:19 EST 2006

Just a few things I saw when configuring TeXLive:

1. In the hyphenation patterns dialog sheet, there is a mention for a
British hyphenation pattern (the text about what english is supposed
to mean) where only ukenglish is being proposed (I'm not daft to the
point of not understanding they should represent the same, but still,
some might find it confusing)

2. The font maps listed in the font map selection sheet are sorted
according to an unusual scheme (could it be font type then name?).
This makes finding a specific map in the list quite difficult.

I haven't found anything yet that did not work with the TeXLive
setup. These really are minor quirks. Thank you Gerben for all the
work put into making installing TeX a painless experience on a Mac.
--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)