[OS X TeX] Migrating from G4 to C2D

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 28 17:19:10 EDT 2006

Hi!

In a few weeks I will get an iMac C2D. Right now I'm using an iBook
G4. Does anyone has experiences in migrating his (modified) TeX-
Installation from PowerPC to IntelMacs? I used i-Installer for the
first install but did some modifications (like UTF8-support added in
conjunction with CJK-support) which I'm not quite sure anymore how I
did it (and I needed several months to find the final hint which made
it work).
Any ideas?
I appreciate any help :)

Niels

--
Jack Sparrow: How did you get here?
Will Turner: Sea turtles, mate. A pair of them strapped to my feet.