[OS X TeX] OT: Printer Just Died!

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Sep 28 19:50:11 EDT 2006

I own a HP Laserjet 1320 for more than a year and I highly recommend
it (1200 dpi, fast, duplex printing). The educational price is Euro
299, in the US it's probably cheaper. My printer  is the standard
version with a USB connection, but there is also a networked version,
or you share the printer via a networked computer.

Claus