[OS X TeX] how do you push an array leftwards ?

delanoy at math.univ-lyon1.fr delanoy at math.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri Sep 29 02:22:45 EDT 2006

   Hello all,

   may I ask a naive question ( I did not find the answer
in my LaTeX companion, probably because I did not know where
to look). I have a \tabular that is not displayed completely
in the PDF because the rightmost part of it falls outside the page.
I should like to push the array just a little leftwards. Is there
a TeX parameter defining the  horizontal spacing before a \tabular ?
What is its name ?

                                   Thanks in advance,

                                            Ewan