[OS X TeX] Package/class for creating surveys

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Apr 1 02:23:39 EDT 2007

Le 1 avr. 07 à 01:31, Alain Schremmer a écrit :

> On Mar 31, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Alain Matthes wrote:
>>
>> Hello :)
>>
>> You can try if you want, my package alterqcm.sty __ made with
>> textmate :)__
>>
>> The documentation is in french but with a lot of examples. I can
>> adapt it
>>  if it's possible ...
>>
>> http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/downloads/alterqcm.sty
>> http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/downloads/doc-alterqcm.pdf
>
> Very, very impressive. (Disclosure: My French is still pretty good!)
>
> As far as I could see, there is no overlap with probsoln in the
> sense that alterqcm does not randomize anything—or did I miss it?
>
> So, it seems to me, the obvious thing to do is now to merge the
> two!   :-)
it's not a problem :)

My english is very poor,  it's a little difficult for me to explain..
Randomize  is  not a TeX or LaTeX function, i know that will be a
  macro with Tikz/Pgf very soon, perhaps with fp it's possible....
but in alterqcm i make a lot of operations because you can place
anything in the cells of the table and objects never touch the lines
  but only with TeX , calc and ifthen.

If you know how to make a randomize function with TeX, I take it and
i put
  in alterqcm because i'm also very interisting ?

But if probsoln has randomize function, i can look at it !

Greetings Alain Matthes (http://www.altermundus.fr/)

PS : There are a lot of good little things on my site when you use Tikz
  like tkz-plot2d, tkz-tab and very soon tkz-berge (graph theory)

       http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/pdflatex/tikz.html
       http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/pdflatex/graph.html
       http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/math/graphtheory.html
       http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/math/ulam.html