[OS X TeX] koma-script / caption.sty in gwtex and MacTeX

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Tue Apr 3 08:11:02 EDT 2007

Am 03.04.2007 um 13:48 schrieb Daniel Becker:

> answering my own question (the TeX discussion list TeX-D-L helped):
>
> gwtex installs
> Document Class: scrartcl 2007/03/02 v2.97 KOMA-Script document
> class (article)
>
> There is also a v2.97a at CTAN, where caption.sty and KOMA work
> together as expected (caption overrides Koma) - with 2.97a, the
> above example typesets ok.
>
> Maybe Gerben is using KOMA also himself and gwtex gets even more
> recent....

the author of caption.sty also made a bugfix - there is an update of
caption that also would solve the problem I had....

This is a bugfix release of the caption package 3.0:

  - KOMA-Script variants of `parskip' and `parindent' re-added, since
they
    still collide with the actual version of the subfig package (Sigh!)

(See changelog for details.)