[OS X TeX] Package/class for creating surveys

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 15:57:10 EDT 2007

Le 4 avr. 07 à 21:17, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> On Mar 31, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> You can try if you want, my package alterqcm.sty __ made with
>> textmate :)__
>>
>> The documentation is in french but with a lot of examples. I can
>> adapt it
>>  if it's possible ...
>>
>> http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/downloads/alterqcm.sty
>> http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/downloads/doc-alterqcm.pdf
>
> Just had a look at the guide, and there are only two things I can say:
>
> 1) Very impressive package!
> 2) Very impressive guide!
>
> I think I'll try to use it and see what it can do. I'll have to
> brush up on my French though ;).
> I think I'll try to translate it bit by bit and send you the
> translation, perhaps then we can also have a guide in English.
>
> The package seems to always separate the questions from the
> answers, having the question on the left and the answers vertically
> on the right. Is there a way to have them together, i.e. the
> question on the top, followed by the answers lined up horizontally,
> right below it?

yes it's possible and more easy. I am on holiday in a few days but I
must unfortunately to prepare to go into hospital for an intervention
on the lumbar vertebrae. If I have a little time, I will make an
option .
If you want, you can send to me directly a model in pdf and i try to
make this for you
(I appreciate your work with TextMate)

Rem : The original position (Q left and A right) makes it possible to
place comments or indications horizontally

Alain