[OS X TeX] Begining in Mac-TeX

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Thu Apr 5 17:48:00 EDT 2007

At 5:20 PM -0300 4/5/07, Othon Branco wrote:
>it works! It works!
>
>Thank you very much! Thank you all!
>
>Sorry, I'm happy like a child. I think I'm gonna take a beer now :-) ehehehe
>

>Othon
>
>P.S.: Is there some advantage in letrine x dropping? More features,
>more beautiful?

Certainly more features, but I think that basically because it's
newer it won't interact in bad ways with e.g. pdflatex, (which itself
has many good features).  It's almost always better to use a newer
package over an older package if they provide the same functionality.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491