[OS X TeX] OT: Tool for Comparing PDF files ?

Jan Anderssen jan at linguist.umass.edu
Fri Apr 6 12:55:37 EDT 2007

> Does someone know a tool for comparing PDF documents?

A similar question came up on the pdftex mailing list recently and
Thanh Han The posted a script similar to Michael's.

It uses either gs or pdftoppm to rasterize the pdf and then
imagemagick's compare to compare the results. I haven't had time yet
to look at the differences in more detail.

I thought I'd repost it here (see url in the email below) in case
people are interested.

Cheers,
Jan

Begin forwarded message: