[OS X TeX] Tying TeXShop down

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 8 12:52:35 EDT 2007

Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 08.04.2007 um 15:18 schrieb Martin Costabel:
>
>> This is where the bug hides: The TeX Live collection does not include
>> the complete set of Sauter tools.
>
> I already started to think of it! I had a problem with a different MF
> based font and then it was also the missing Sauter enhancements. Notice,
> Martin, that Alain is using gwTeX! And me then, too.

In this case, gwTeX is probably aligned with TeX Live. In
/usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.texlive/fonts/source/public/sauter,
I suppose you see about 40 files? Tetex had almost 3 times as many.
There may be a reason for this, perhaps they are obsolete, but
concerning b-bbold.mf, it is definitely wanted by the mathbbol package
as soon as one uses design sizes different from those that come with
bbold, like 11 instead of 10 or 12.

--
Martin