[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Lilypond

Michael Millett mjmm60 at excite.com
Tue Apr 17 12:50:02 EDT 2007

I don't know if this matters or not, but the file icon of the file
Lilypond-LaTeX.engine is different from the other two engines in the
engines folder. The other engines are blank icons, whereas the icon for
Lilypond-LaTeX.engine is the TeXShop icon. It was originally the "Word"
icon, and I got it changed.

For instance:

The "Get Information" for XeTeX.engine says "Open with TeXShop (default).

However, the icon is blank.

The "Get Information" for Lilypond-LaTeX.engine says "Open with TeXShop".

However, the icon is the TeXShop icon.
"Open with" is telling me that Microsoft Word is the default.

I originally saved the engine in Word as a text file with no line breaks.
Then, I changed the name and extension to: Lilypond-LaTeX.engine

Perhaps this is the problem?

Michael