[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Lilypond

Michael Millett mjmm60 at excite.com
Tue Apr 17 14:15:44 EDT 2007

I have done the following:

Changed the first line in the Lilypond-Latex.engine from #!/bin/tcsh to
#/bin/tcsh -f

and Run the following in the Terminal:

perl -pi -e 'tr/\015/\012/' Lilypond-LaTex.engine

This indeed change the icon and the "Open with (default)" to the same as the other engines in the folder.

I trashed all the Aux files.

Restarted the computer.

The error message is now:

2007-04-17 13:04:02.987 TeXShop[454] *** NSTask: Task create for path /Users/michaelm/Library/TeXShop/Engines/Lilypond-LaTex.engine failed: 8, "Exec format error".

I'm afraid I'm at the point where I have no more time, and am going to have to give up, pending a miracle cure. I will attempt to import the graphics into "Word" and complete the project that way, for lack of a better solution at the moment.

Once again, thank you to all who have helped.

Michael

My current source file is:

%%!TEX TS-program =Lilypond-LaTeX

\documentclass [12pt] {report}