[XeTeX] [OS X TeX] xelatex bookmarks don't work in Preview.app

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Apr 21 06:02:48 EDT 2007

Am 21.04.2007 um 11:15 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

>> That fix has since been incorporated in hdvipfm.def (currently at
>> version 6.75t in TeXLive-2007 and gwTeX), inside the definition of
>> \@pdfm at dest at line 110 I think.

I've put a copy of TeXLive 2007's /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-dist/
tex/latex/hyperref/hdvipdfm.def into my old and more teTeX based TeX
area and XeTeX with xdvipdfmx as output driver was at once able to
create bookmarks in that 'elder' TeX that work in both Preview and
TeXShop. So an "update" should be easily achieved. (Though one
difference can still be that I am using XeTeX and xdvipdfmx from SVN
in that area ...)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Hard Disk:  A device that allows users to delete vast quantities of
data with
             simple mnemonic commands.