[OS X TeX] Font tmmath install problems with new gwtex. Please help.

Gary Church gary.church1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 11:45:56 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply :-)

Indeed, I did install the fonts which I purchased years ago and have
been using successfully since then. The problem began only after the
most recent upgrade of gwtex. I noticed that the new version
(installed using I-installer) is rooted at

/usr/local/gwTeX

whereas my previous installation was rooted at

/opt/local/share

and I also have latex files rooted mysteriously at

/sw/share/texmf-dist

In any case, I copied the tmmath distribution (preserving the TDS
directory structure) to

/usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.local/

and issued the texhash command. No joy.

I then tried copying the tmmath distribution to

/Users/gary/Library

and issued the texhash command. Again, no joy.

By the way, I also added the line

p +tmm-dea.map

to the config.ps file at: /usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.local/dvips/config/
config.ps

before issuing the texhash command.

I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

Thanks much,