[OS X TeX] Font tmmath install problems with new gwtex. Please help.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Apr 28 17:11:25 EDT 2007

On Apr 28, 2007, at 12:49 PM, Gary Church wrote:

> and "which kpsewhich" gives:
>
> gary-churchs-computer:~ gary$ which kpsewhich
> /usr/texbin/kpsewhich
>
> The disable/re-enable of the map worked. yay!
>
> Any comments about the above paths or output from kpsewhich?
>
> Thanks again,
> Gary.

Howdy,

The system is, indeed, picking up the correct distribution so it
should all work now.

Glad to hear that the disable/enable worked for you. It may have been
the hand changing of the config file that confused things.

If you don't need the other distributions you might look into
removing them since they are just taking up HD space. I'd be a bit
careful since sometimes there are dependencies between fink packages.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)