[OS X TeX] TS Find panel

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Aug 2 16:28:19 EDT 2007

Texshop's Find panel seems to misbehave after prolonged use, namely,
it does not accept keyboard input and refuses to close when clicking
the red button or typing apple-W. I have been using the Find All
feature a lot but I don't know if this has to do with this problem.
Quitting TS and relaunching makes the problem go away for 10-15 min
or so, but it invariably comes back, i.e. it is statistically
reproducible behavior. Has anyone seen this behavior?

It might also have to do with the fact that I am working on a 200
+document...

Themis

Texshop Version 2.10beta10 (210)