[OS X TeX] Textures (Universal binary) is now in beta

Gordon Lee programmer at bluesky.com
Fri Aug 17 06:15:14 EDT 2007

We do ask that crash dumps be sent to crash at bluesky.com, thank you.

I'd guess that you're running OS X 10.3 (Jaguar) or earlier?
Textures requires OS X 10.4 (Tiger), and Launch Services is
supposed to refuse to launch it on earlier versions, but we
are aware that this does not always happen.  The crash dump
may help us to sort this out.

Best regards,

Gordon Lee
Blue Sky TeX Systems