[OS X TeX] Leopard Quick Look & TeX

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Dec 2 04:15:29 EST 2007

Le 1 déc. 07 à 23:54, Adam R. Maxwell a écrit :

> This is why it's not working.  The UTI org.tug.tex needs to conform
> to public.plain-text, which in turn conforms to public.text.  What
> is your UTExportedTypeDeclarations?
> Because you have a UTExportedTypeDeclarations entry that claims .tex
> files, the Info.plist I posted for TextMate will not work for you,
> since it uses UTImportedTypeDeclarations (which won't override
> someone else's UTI).  If you change that .plist to use
> UTExportedTypeDeclarations and set TextMate as your default viewer,
> it will likely work...but that may cause conflicts with other
> programs, since TextMate declares a huge number of files.

I think you are  right... I've a problem with texshop, texmate,
quicklook but also (perhaps ?) spotlight (exactly with Tex.mdimporter)

I need to clean ...

But I found an ugly solution : I modified this file

like this :

I found dyn.ah62d4rv4ge81g7d3 with :
qlmanage -p somefile.sty     gives the result Content type UTI:
dyn.ah62d4rv4ge81g7d3 ????

This hack is very ugly and now I need to clean my system :)

Regards Alain