[OS X TeX] pdf to html conversion

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Dec 6 18:24:15 EST 2007

Hi George,

So, you want to convert your formulae and so on that you wrote with
LaTeX, output to pdf, to HTML and then have that rendered by Amazon's
own proprietary display format so that it displays correctly. Hmmm,
good luck with that.

I don't know anything about Kindle, in fact I had to look it up (on
Amazon ;) Do you know anything at all about what character sets it
supports or whether it supports, say MathML? What kind of rendering
engine/browser does it use, that is are there similar applications or
is it some entirely new animal?

This is going to need some work I think, George.

Alan