[OS X TeX] files in ~/Library/texmf

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Tue Dec 18 16:19:41 EST 2007

At 3:10 PM -0600 12/18/07, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>On Dec 18, 2007, at 2:54 PM, Alan Munn wrote:
>>>What does the [following] command return:
>>>kpsepath -n bibtex bib
>>Which is different on my other machine, which bibtex works fine
>>from the command line.
>>So how do I change this, and how did it get like this in the first place?
>Are you sure you're using MacTeX on that computer? Do you have a TeX
>Distribution system preference pane? If so, is it set to be using
>the MacTeX distribution?

Yes and yes.

>I assume you're only giving a relevant part of the output of that
>command. That is typical of the earlier teTeX distribution.

No, that's all it shows.  Even though the following command returns
something that looks more normal.

% kpsepath -n pdflatex tex

Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491