[OS X TeX] \includegraphics and Annotated PDFs

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Dec 20 08:37:42 EST 2007

I run a little test (Leopard) and here is what I found:

1. Even though the oval annotation shows in Preview and when you open
the pdf file in TexShop, is doesn't show when you include the image in
latex (as you say).

2. If you Print the annotated file into a pdf ("File>Print...>Save as
PDF" instead of "File>Save"), the new file will display the oval
correctly when included in latex.

I think you're right that this a Leopard feature/bug.

Themis

Themis Matsoukas
matsoukas at psu.edu