[OS X TeX] Re: full table width multicolumn

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Sat Dec 22 12:12:12 EST 2007

Dear Alan and Ross,

Thanks for 2 solutions that worked. I'm sorry to say that I used LaTeX
pretty much as an amator so far and had never used \parbox!

Both your solutions worked, although I only managed to get the \parbox
solution to work in a tabular instead of tabular* environment.

Thanks again and sorry for the late reply, I get this list in digest
form.

Denis