[OS X TeX] Full page image as cover

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 11:48:46 EST 2007

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:54:53 +0100, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Congratulations! :-) And what's her name?

>> \author{Abigail}

Thank you. That's her. They start early these days... :-) But then again,
she is born into a true TeX family. (For those who do not believe that,
look what shirt her mom is wearing:
<http://zhenyaandmorten.blogspot.com/>.)

> Oh... nice solution too.

It's a topic I see with increasing frequency. Often you want a different
layout for certain special pages and it is hard to get it right. I took a
stab at it in
<http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/Articles/tb27-2/tb87hoegholm.pdf> which
reminds me I should look for the prototype implementation.

--
Morten