[OS X TeX] newlfm class

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 6 01:42:00 EST 2007

	Hi all,

	I'm trying to generate a letter from multiple signatories in the
newlfm class, and I have tried using the \siglist{AAA,BBB,CCC}
command described in the documentation.  I've also tried it in
conjunction with an external database file, and several other
signature commands.  Does anybody have experience with this package?

	Alternatively, is there an easy-ish way to have multiple signatories
in the standard letter class?

Best,
-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel