[OS X TeX] Short Course in LaTeX

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Sun Feb 11 23:23:13 EST 2007

Dear Dr. Gratzer,

When is the book coming out in the market? And what is it called? We
(the library in our Institute) would like to have a copy or two.

Cheers,
Suresh

S P Suresh
Chennai Mathematical Institute
India

PS: I guessed that some others on the list might want to get this
information. I hope it has not been inappropriate sending the above
message to the list.