[OS X TeX] TeXLife07 and Calligra

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Feb 16 08:55:04 EST 2007

Am 16.02.2007 um 14:32 schrieb Christian Burk:

> kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+395/600 --
> dpi 995 callig15
> mkdir: ././.texlive2007: Permission denied
> mktexpk: mktexdir /.texlive2007/texmf-var/fonts/pk/ljfour/public/
> calligra failed.
> kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
> -----
>
> What did happen to that font and how could I get it typeset as before?

Nothing happened to the pixel based METAFONT – it's just that a
script tries to write the PK and TFM files into the wrong directories!

A work-around would be to invoke the commands in missfont.log as root
like:

	sudo -H mktexpk ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Encryption:  A powerful algorithmic encoding technique employed in
the creation
                      of computer manuals.