[OS X TeX] List of font "codes"?

Adam M. Goldstein amgoldstein at mac.com
Sat Feb 17 13:32:14 EST 2007

On Feb 17, 2007, at 12:29 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2007, at 11:32 AM, Nathan Paxton wrote:
>> 	Hi all,
>>
>> 	I know, via the LaTeX font catalogue(http://www.tug.dk/
>> FontCatalogue/), that there are a ton of fonts available in
>> TeXLive.  But I don't understand how to load them.  Where can I
>> find some sort of list that tells me how to access all these fonts?
>
> I think clicking on each font will take you to a page that will
> allow you to see sample tex code using that font.

Yes, this works nicely---you get a sample, with the instruction about
what package to use to load the font.

> Haris

Thanks Haris for clearing up this mystery for me and Nathan as well;
at least in my case I have read through much documentation on
installing fonts, knowing that they were already installed with TL,
but not clear on how to make it that last step.

-Adam

--
Dr. Adam M. Goldstein
amgoldstein <at> mac <dot> com