[OS X TeX] R statistics package

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Feb 21 15:10:59 EST 2007

Sweave should just work, though the process is that you first need to
pass your document through the Sweave function in R, and then typeset
the resulting TeX file. I think there are instructions here:

http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/FAQ.html
In particular the manual:
http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/Sweave-manual-20060104.pdf

If you are using TextMate for your TeX editing, then it has a Sweave
bundle that takes care of the compiling for you. Other packages might
be similar.

Haris