[OS X TeX] Hyperlink failure with TeXShop and Preview

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Thu Feb 22 11:35:24 EST 2007

I've done this with the Updater 5, and checked Adobe Update prompt the
user too: thanks.

BTW, what do you use Microsoft and Office for: perhaps they are good for
some specific tasks? I've been thinking to try to solicit money from the
dept for iWorks, but am reluctant before 10.5, hoping that 10.5 would
come bundled with something, at least equivalent, if not better.

Roussanka