[OS X TeX] (emacs ->) textmate anyone?

Christoph Eyrich ceyrich at gmx.net
Sat Feb 24 14:24:21 EST 2007

On Feb 23, 2007, at 3:49 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> I could probably go on and on about it, but perhaps I'll stop here

thanks a lot for your long answer!

i've had a look a the screencasts and various blogs and whatever i
could find, i've been browsing the textmates mailing list archives -
i have a few basic questions but i suppose the textmate mailing list
is the more appropriate place to pose them.

thanks also to christopher menzel! (apropos "No support for multiple
views into the same buffer!" -- i found out that while there is no
split view it's no problem to have two windows with the same file
side by side.)

christoph eyrich