[OS X TeX] LyX with TeXLive 2007

Rene Borgella macmechanic at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 28 11:31:07 EST 2007

Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> But, will Lyx-installer.app then install the extra files used by Lyx
> then install in the correct directories?

NOt for me .... I think this Frank's solution may have worked if I had
the extra files from a previous install, but I don't (anymore -- thought
I was smart and removed that 'old' stuff before installing the new :-(
oh well, I've still got TeXShop!

I've sent the LyX folks a bug report, and for now that's all I can do
because I don't know enough to mess around under the bonnet with scripts
and such.

thanks all for your help!

Rene'