[OS X TeX] TeXLive 2006 (MacTeX) is not detected...

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jan 2 07:32:35 EST 2007

Le 2 janv. 07 à 12:23, Alessandro Andretta a écrit :

> I am using the path /usr/local/texprograms and it works with both
> gwTeX and TeXLive.

This is deprecated, the symlink /usr/local/texprograms was only used
in pre-release versions of the gwTeX i-Package, it's been replaced
by /usr/texbin.

Or are you using Claus Gerhardt's Local Switcher, which I think is
based on /usr/local/texprograms? If so, I think the two setups (the
MacTeX packages, and Claus' setup based on the TeXLive DVD or ISO
image) are mutually incompatible. Dick, Claus, can you correct me in
case I'm wrong?

Bruno Voisin